Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Goodness

Today is full of goodness. School is back in, the house is blessedly quiet. Well, a little too quiet - we're done dogsitting, but our precious pup is also at the vet today and it seems odd here without her.

Anyway here's what's up:

Chapter Seven of Remember Me, Cowboy is up at eharlequin! I've linked to Chapter Seven but there's a menu on the side where you can access all the chapters to get caught up. The read finishes Friday.

Today is day one of TO AGENT OR NOT TO AGENT as well, an online course I'm giving at the Fantasy, Futuristic and Paranormal Chapter of RWA. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and getting started!

And finally - Romance Junkies has reviewed BREATHE and given it four ribbons. The reviewer says "If you are a fan of contemporary romances with happy endings and enduring love, then this is the perfect book to curl up with." She says other stuff too, so you can read the review here.

Tomorrow is March 1, so that also means today is the last day to enter my current contest - details on my website at http://www.donnaalward.com/. Tomorrow I'll be drawing the winners as well as sending out my latest newsletter! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. "The ruling emotions of this book were forgiveness and timeless love" - what a great review, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a wonderful book. I have been in the hospital and finding books sure are company when you can not do anything else but lie in bed. Yuck Have a good day. susan Leech garysue@dejazzd.com

    ReplyDelete