Tuesday, February 01, 2011

It's a big day!

Today is Tuesday and it's February 1 which means it's a Big Day!

Releases: SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER releases in print today! You can buy it directly from Samhain's store, or from amazon, but the great thing about print is that it's available in bookstores too. If your local doesn't have it, you can request it and they'll order it in from Ingram.

Other releases worthy of mentioning today: my critique partner has her first Historical Undone out today from eharlequin. Pick up The Perfect Concubine and revisit Roman times - I do enjoy Michelle's Romans!

Pink Heart Society Editor Jenna Bayley Burke also has a print release from Samhain today: Pride and Passion is out.

AND a special release of note: Olivia Gates, who lives in Egypt, is unable to promo her brand new release as internet communications have ceased in her country. I do hope she's okay, and want to give a special shout out to her new book To Tempt a Sheikh. You can visit her site at http://www.oliviagates.com/.

My newsletter has been sent! Already I have had some "undeliverable" messages in my inbox, so if you've signed up and didn't receive your newsletter, please sign up again. Most of the ones being returned are addresses that no longer exist.

Finally, I updated my website last week and posted a new contest. Here are the details but please be sure to send your entry to the right e-mail address. Here goes:

To celebrate the release of Proud Rancher, Precious Bundle and Sold to the Highest Bidder, I'm offering up 2 prizes!



First prize is a signed copy of Proud Rancher, Precious Bundle, a mug featuring the cover, a tote bag, keychain, and bookmark.

Second prize is a signed copy of Sold to the Highest Bidder, a t-shirt, keychain, and notebook.


To enter, send me an e-mail with the subject February Contest and answer the following question: Which of my books won a Bookseller's Best Award?


I'll draw for the prizes on March 1!



PS: I'm waiting to hear about when the new books will be available on TryHarlequin. I thought they would be up by now, and do hope it's soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment