Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Randomness

It's Monday. My world is a lot more white than it was on Friday thanks to yesterday's storm, my house is relatively clean, and I'm just about to take a break for lunch.

What's on the go today? I just finished up tweaking chapter five - it was missing something and I now think it works a lot better - which meant cutting in a few places and adding in a layer in others. Now it's on to chapter six. I had some admin to take care of this morning and so that's done....

You can find me in a few other places on the web too. I'm at The Pink Heart Society for Male on Monday and also my monthly post at Petticoats and Pistols is up.

And in one last bit of randomness, I discovered a tasty variation to my "Banana Nog Shake" that I was talking about on twitter last week (The banana nog shake thing is yummy: 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond breeze, 1 ripe banana, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, dash of vanilla dash of nutmeg).  Anyway today I left out the vanilla and nutmeg and because I was feeling the need for an extra shot of protein I added 1 tbsp of light peanut butter. OMG y'all. SO good.

So here ends what my eldest would call "Donna's Random Time". Be back tomorrow hopefully with something far more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna,
    So you got snow. We did too. not much in Calgary but east of Calgary highway 1 was closed for a day or two. Lots of people stranded in their vehicles ~ some overnight. Take care.

    ReplyDelete