Monday, January 03, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Mommy!

My mum is celebrating a birthday today. I sent her pressie with her Christmas stuff so the big event today on my part was a phone call this morning. I suspect a dinner out is on the schedule for tonight. My step-dad does tend to spoil her, though she deserves every bit.

I'm finishing up the last of my admin for the month so tomorrow I can really hit the WRITING with a vengeance. In my travels I discovered that One Dance With The Cowboy is out in Portugal this month. 

Meanwhile I'm off to finish these few tasks - I have split pea and ham soup simmering, and I expect some reading is on the docket for later today!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your mum! Congrats on One Dance With the Cowboy! Each book can never visit too many countries :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,

    Happy new year. I love seeing your covers from other countries. Happy peaceful writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your mum! Caroline x

    ReplyDelete