Thursday, January 27, 2011

Good News

Because I have had a fantastic, most awesome cover artist at Samhain for my last two books, I entered the cover of Sold To The Highest Bidder in the Dunes and Dreams Perfect Cover contest. I found out yesterday that it's a finalist in the Contemporary category. Good news for me but the credit really goes to the artist, Kanaxa, who did such a great job capturing the feel of the book.

And I heard Tuesday night that one of the proposals I was involved in for RWA Nationals in New York has been chosen. Three of us - Fiona Harper, Joanne Grant (Romance line Senior Editor) and I are giving a workshop on How To Write Sizzle without Sex and Emotion without Tragedy. I was already super excited about the conference; this is the icing on the cake.

Now, back to editing...

4 comments:

  1. Excellent news on both counts, Donna :o) Great cover, and that workshop sounds brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Donna. I hope you have a great time in New York. Looked up the cover and it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped over from Twitter to say congratulations and check out your blog. It's always nice to discover a fellow writer online. All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Donna! Have a great time in NY!

    ReplyDelete