Sunday, January 23, 2011

Changing Headspace

Since finishing Clay and Meg's story - at least this draft - it's like I've given my head permission to think about other things. I have a duet concept to come up with and I've had NOTHING really as I've focused on Clay and Meg and haven't had room for anything else.

But this weekend, my brain went on holiday. To a new town, a new idea, and a new hero and heroine. It's coming together in bits and pieces, but I think I have something I can work with. My hero's name is Ray Diamond.  My heroine is Angela Beck. And they are going to butt heads. A lot.

Anyway it's been good. I've relaxed this weekend, done a tiny bit of admin, watched a few movies (which I'm actually going to blog about tomorrow). Tomorrow, I'm launching straight into revising this manuscript, because my editor is waiting for it. If I am lucky, I will deliver it Friday - a few days early. There is something satisfying about a clean desk on a Friday night. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your duet. Fingers crossed for the revising to finish on Friday.

    ReplyDelete