Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Two-week Roundup!

It's been two weeks since I had a regular blog post, so I thought I'd take a day to get you caught up on what's been going on around here!


Proud Rancher, Precious Bundle is out in Australia and New Zealand in January, but you can get it now via the Mills and Boon Australia site.  Their covers are so pretty, don't you think?

Wanna know about my Christmas preferences? Check out this short but fun interview with me at Still Moments Magazine.





The Long and Short Reviews reviewed BREATHE, giving it 4.5/5.  Hooray!  You can read the whole review here. I particularly liked the last part of the review which said "...what these two are hiding and how they work through their problems make Breathe different and well worth reading. Alward packs this short book with great emotional depth."  It was also up for their Book of the Week, which is pretty darned cool.

I didn't do so great during NaNo, but it doesn't mean I didn't get a lot of work done! I had galleys to work through, finished my online read and the following revisions and I'm so excited for Remember Me, Cowboy to go up on eharlequin in February! Then it was on to the new story, sending a new partial off to my editor, continuing on with the story (I'm just over half through) and also hosting the Christmas potluck for my local RWA chapter. Unfortunately I missed the mark with the partial, so it's back to the drawing board and hopefully taking a different approach will work this time.

I chatted about Sleigh Rides at Petticoats and Pistols, about using vacations as setting research at SingleTitles.com, and about Wives and Daughters at the Pink Heart Society. Today I'm at Tote Bags 'n' Blogs talking about Christmas Parties and Weddings.

Last night was a horrible storm. No flooding here like there is in my hometown in New Brunswick, but we had high winds and rain and no power throughout most of the night. My brother was here and supposed to fly out this morning. Unfortunately nothing was going in and out of Chicago yesterday which meant his flight was cancelled this morning. He's here until tomorrow when he takes a totally different route home to Utah.

I'm working away as he managed to schedule a few meetings during his extra day and tomorrow is the big Christmas Open House at eharlequin.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your fabulous review and latest release Donna!

    I hope the weather will be kinder to you and that you have a great time tomorrrow!

    ReplyDelete