Friday, December 17, 2010

To Do List

Eat breakfast/walk the dog.
Finish chapter 2 - send to CP
Load a PHS post
Get 2 parcels ready to mail + 2 cards and go to post office (and bank)
2 loads laundry (one down, one to go)
Groceries
3 pressies
Take eldest shopping for present for her sister and dad after school
Bring home supper
Collapse

Looking at that I feel distinctly Scrooge-ish today. I haven't even completed number 1 yet.

However the weekend is looking much more fun - I hope!

**edit: It is making me feel better to cross stuff off the list.

DONE! And knackered. Busy day, but a LOT got accomplished. And the best news? Heard from my editor and all systems are go. Monday it is back at this baby with a vengeance!

2 comments:

  1. Good to see the list is getting smaller! Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you go through it all in one piece!

    ReplyDelete