Monday, December 13, 2010

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS WINNER!

First of all, let me say a huge thank you to the authors who participated and to all the lovely blog readers, new and old, who popped by during the contest to see what the fuss was about. I had lots of entries from some new faces and others more familiar!

I responded to some of your entries - thanks to all for the lovely comments you sent along. Our authors shared memories and some of you did too and it helped me get to know you a little bit better. If I didn't send a note - well, I did have hundreds of entries! But I read each and every one. Merry Christmas to all!

I know, I know, let's get on to the good stuff, right?

Well thanks to the random number generator, the lucky entry was number 98 and the 98th entry was SUZANNE MUNN of Fredericton, New Brunswick!

So Suzanne gets the prize box, which currently contains:

A Tote Bag
A mousepad
Bookmarks, a magnet, keychain, pen
A Christmas ornament
Chocolate (naturally!)
And the following books:

When a Stranger Loves Me - Julianne MacLean
Damaged - Pamela Callow
The Miracle of a Family Christmas - Susan Meier
The Diamond Bride - Lucy Gordon
A Question of Impropriety - Michelle Styles
Mistletoe and the Lost Stiletto - Liz Fielding
The Cinderella Bride - Barbara Wallace
The Magnificent Seven, Child of Her Heart, Western Winter Wedding Bells - Cheryl St. John
Mistletoe Kisses Anthology, Married: The Virgin Widow - Deborah Hale
Compromising Positions - Jenna Bayley-Burke
Impulsive - Cathryn Fox
Montana, Mistletoe, Marriage and The Rancher's Runaway Princess - Donna Alward

SIXTEEN books.

Thanks to all of you for sharing the holiday season with me! Regular blog service resumes tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my! Way to go, Suzanne! We are all envious, I'm sure, but I know they're all going to a good home! Do enjoy!
    Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night (especially Suzanne!)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:23 a.m.

    Congratulations Suzanne! Merry Christmas to all and thanks so much Donna for having the contest. It was great reading all of the authors blogs. I really enjoyed it.

    Michele Payne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Suzanne! Have a great time reading all those great books. Merry Christmas everyone. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Suzanne! Hope you enjoy your books.

    Donna ~ Thank you for holding this contest again this year. I've really enjoyed reading all the posts(Authors and Commentators).

    Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas or a Happy Holiday Season. Sending my wishes for a bright happy healthy and prosperous new year. I hope 2011 is a banner year for all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Suzanne! Hope you enjoy your books.

    Donna ~ Thank you for holding this contest. I've really enjoyed reading all the posts(Authors and Commentators).

    Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas or a Happy Holiday Season. Sending my wishes for a bright happy healthy and prosperous new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Suzanne!

    Donna, this was a fabulous contest and a great way to get ready for the holiday. Thank you so much for hosting it and thanks to all the authors who participated and shared their holiday memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Suzanne! Awesome prize. And thanks to Donna for being so generous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:52 a.m.

    Yes i am very lucky to have won such a wonderful gift, now all i need to do is find some time to curl up on the couch over the Christmas season and so some serious reading. How will i ever manage that?

    ReplyDelete