Tuesday, November 02, 2010

RELEASE DAY!

Break out the tootie horns - today is FINALLY release day for BREATHE!

I wrote this story back in 2008, then put it on hold, then made changes, then even MORE changes of a heavier variety, and late last winter my editor at Samhain gave me the good news. Then I went through editing and proofing and got this fantastic cover art! Now it is finally available to readers and it's so exciting!

To celebrate, I'm over at the Samhain Blog today (though the post isn't up yet, it should be soon, so depending on what time you're reading this you may or may not see it).

You can purchase it on amazon for kindle, or at Samhain's bookstore site, or generally at any online retailer that sells Samhain books like Barnes and Noble (for Nook) and http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/.

Today it is still business as usual with NaNo and then parent-teacher interviews, but also with as much celebrating as I can manage to fit in!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Donna - amazing what can happen when you really believe in a story.

    This is inspirational. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete