Monday, November 15, 2010

New Beginnings

Today my husband is starting a brand new job. It's very exciting for our family as we get to have him around a lot more. He thinks we're crazy and that we'll get tired of him, but secretly I think he's looking forward to it as well. So this morning I packed his lunch and poured his coffee and kissed him goodbye at the door as he is carpooling with a friend who works at the same place. Next week it'll be his turn to drive.

It will be cool to have a regular schedule again, I think.

Meanwhile I'm working away on CCG, doing a load of laundry, and whatever else needs doing. We got a lot done around here yesterday which was great, and we still managed to fit in a fun wine and cheese night on Saturday and had our Sunday morning coffee with the same friends yesterday.

In addition to writing, there's an interview with me up at Marie Nicole Ryan's blog today. Pop on over if you're so inclined.

And one last thing - my cp Michelle Styles has an online read beginning today at eharlequin called His Stand-In Bride. You can read the first chapter HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh I agree 100% Donna - it is exciting! Hope your DH's job turns out to be the best. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:16 PM

    Congats to the whole Alward family on hubby's new job!

    Michele Payne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck for your DH's first day!

    ReplyDelete