Friday, November 05, 2010

Friday

I am DETERMINED to be productive today. I want to get a good chunk of writing done on my story and I need to get a start on my copy edits. I have banking to do as well...and a grocery list to make. But I think a good work day will get my weekend started right - I have a meeting on Sunday afternoon and I really want to spend some quiet quality time with the girls this weekend - it seemed this week was stupid busy and we were in crisis mode most of the time.

I'd also like to finish reading GAME OVER which just released by Taylor Keating from TOR. I haven't had time to read all week and I left it in a really good spot. :-(  After that I have Barb Wallace and Susan Meier's Fairytale Christmas to read and also a very special arc that made its way to me last week - as well Pam Yaye's November release which is the Pink Heart Picks Book Club selection....

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything today Donna! I hope you do get some time for reading.

    ReplyDelete