Monday, October 11, 2010

Good News!

Friday was so busy with a school field trip and preparing for my mom and stepdad's visit that I didn't blog - and I even had good news!

I heard from my editor on Thursday and she let me know that my latest has gone through. A FAMILY FOR THE RUGGED RANCHER will be out in the UK in June and hopefully will follow in the US within a few months of that. I'm particularly excited about the June date because it means I'll be shelfmates with Soraya Nicholas - my pitch contest winner who recently sold to the line. Being out in the month of her debut is just cool. :-)

Today I'm back over at The Pink Heart Society talking about a rangy, sexy cowboy and I'm also at Petticoats and Pistols chatting about a special trip.

Today is a holiday here in Canada, so I'm not exactly "working". It's a beautiful fall day and I expect we'll all be taking some time to enjoy it - even though my youngest is a bit under the weather.

4 comments:

  1. Fab news, Donna - well done, you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news Donna. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:05 PM

    You're excited? I'm the one who's excited!! My debut release on the shelves with Donna's is fab news - talk about being in good company :)

    Soraya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your latest sale Donna!

    ReplyDelete