Monday, October 18, 2010

Contest Winner and good news

Congrats to Anne Muller who won the e-arc of BREATHE that was up for grabs this month! I have a great prize waiting for November's contest...stay tuned because I'll be announcing it November 1. And then for December I've just confirmed with all the authors and the 12 Days of Christmas will be back!

Breathe was reviewed by SingleTitles.com too. The reviewer said "I liked how Donna Alward took the feelings of both Jace and Anna and brought them out throughout the story, not all at once but delicately as you watch them overcome the outcome of the past and move toward a future together." It kind of echoes what my editor said too - that she loved how the characters were flawed but so deserving of a second chance.

And in other news: Hired: The Italian's Bride was a finalist in the Aspen Gold Awards this year. The list went up last week and congrats to Laura Iding who took the category. It was a lovely surprise for me just to see HIB on the shortlist. :-)

Now do you suppose I can finish the first draft of my novella today?

1 comment:

  1. you can do it, Bob the builder says yes you can. Congratulations to the winner

    ReplyDelete