Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Babies in Danger

Another gorgeous fall day. We had a heavy frost last night, so as I was walking the dog this morning, the leaves were dropping. So many, in fact, that it sounded like rain. It was so cool. And the firebush had frost on it so it sparkled like it had glitter on it. Did I mention I love fall?

Today is finishing up the novella and writing the synopsis. I thought I was going to escape having to go out today, but I'm out of milk and need it for dinner so I'll be picking that up and making a trip to the post office as well.

In the meantime, you can check out my guest blog at Cataromance about Babies in Danger. A mother's worst fear is that something will happen to her children... There is a reason why I love writing happy endings. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Your fall sounds beautiful! There's not really a big difference in our seasons where I live.

    Good luck with your work today!

    ReplyDelete