Monday, September 20, 2010

Working away...

A couple of things I'm working on this week - kind of unusual but actually being deadline free means I'm looking at what's next on a few fronts and working accordingly.

First priority is a few tweaks on The Rancher's Ready-Made Family that my editor sent back...nothing major at all and I should be able to tie those up tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest. Hopefully this translates into an acceptance, release date and title and hopefully in that order, lol. It is always kind of fun to find out just where a book is going to fit in the schedule and what it's going to be called as I hardly ever keep my own titles!

Then there's the ongoing work on Fortune at Fiddler's Cove, and this week I'm also playing around with an idea I had months ago and never had the chance to play around with at the time. Having proper inspiration does help, and so I'm going to leave you with this:

4 comments:

  1. your two titles sound perfect almost rhythmic, you should hear what I name mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubba hubba! Thanks for providing MY inspiration! Now get back to your list -- and I'll get back to mine, LOL! (I hope reading a book is on your list, as it certainly is on mine!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I was just googling pictures of Kyle Chandler this morning for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the few tweaks! Almost done now :)

    ReplyDelete