Wednesday, September 01, 2010

September First

It is September 1, which means I am handing in my revisions, and that I have first of the month admin to do once they are gone - things like updating my website and sending out a newsletter as I haven't since June.  There's a new contest coming and some great info, so keep your eyes peeled in the next few days.

What else does September 1 mean?  It means that PROUD RANCHER, PRECIOUS BUNDLE is available from Mills and Boon a month early - in both print and e-book. E-book is a good deal because this book won't be out in the US and Canada until February. To read a first chapter etc. just click on this link.

And for any Spanish readers - HIRED: THE ITALIAN'S BRIDE is on sale on the Harlequin Iberica site.

It is still so very hot here - over 30 today with a humidex of 40. Sleeping is so difficult as it does not cool down at night and any breeze from the day completely dies. I am counting the days until Sunday when it is supposed to let up. I just hope the storm coming our way before that isn't as bad as forecast.

1 comment: