Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Random Acts of Publicity

This is Random Act of Publicity week - a chance for writers to show support to their fellow writers by writing reviews of their books etc. and posting them on amazon or goodreads or what have you.

I read books by my friends but I'm not always so good about posting reviews so I'm going to promise to post one review each day this week.  To learn more about Random Acts of Publicity, check it out here.

I got a lot done yesterday which was fabulous, but I still have items on my to-do list.  One funny thing happened though - my CP's daughter was looking through one of the October Mills and Boon releases and saw that Proud Rancher, Precious Bundle is the Book of the Month for October!  I got my author copies last week, but I always give a read of the hardback and keep the paperbacks for giveaways etc.  So I hadn't even opened the paperback and would have missed it!  Anyway it's kind of cool as the ad will be in all the series books during the month.

First up today is my final line edits for BREATHE and then hopefully a chat with my lovely agent...

3 comments:

  1. One review each day this week! You go, Donna! Love the Random Acts of Publicity title. Congratulations on being chosen for Mills & Boons October Book of the Month. Yippee:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being book of the month :)

    ReplyDelete