Thursday, August 19, 2010

WINNER of my store name contest....

I can't believe I forgot to do this!  I meant to on Monday....then revisions took over and my brain got overloaded.

SO without further ado, the person who has named Jess's crafty-type store in the new book is

ELLE CHAPMAN who posted on eharlequin with the name Imaginations.

I knew it was the right one because I read it and could visualize the sign straight off.  I see a whimsical font and maybe some lilacs and butterflies on it. It just felt right.  I'm also on kind of a one-word-title kick lately and while the book doesn't have one, it seemed to fit the store.

Elle - I'm posting on eharlequin as well but if you can e-mail me at donna alward at hotmail dot com (put that in standard e-mail format) with your snail mail address, I'll send you your prize!

3 comments:

  1. Great name. I can see it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I knew you'd have lilacs on the store front :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Elle! I love it!

    ReplyDelete