Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Anyone spare an umbrella?

When it rains, it pours. Edits arrived today on top of revisions so I am one busy chick.

However I wanted to point you in the direction of The Pink Heart Society.  Today is Pink Heart Picks Book Club day and I've read - and reviewed - The Cowboy's Sweetheart by Brenda Minton.  I also announced the book for September so go on over and have a gander.  I hope you'll pick up the next book and join us on the 28th Sept to talk about it.

Also I was up at 5 this morning so I finished off reading Flowers on Main by Sherryl Woods and reviewed it on eharlequin. I learned a lot by reading this trilogy, and while there were bits that I wished had been further developed, I did enjoy the books, the setting, and the O'Brien family.

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed on the edits and revisions. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete