Monday, July 19, 2010

New title and release date

Spending all kinds of time with the family (and have discovered the addictive quality of playing Rock Band). The weather is gorgeous right now and it is truly the Summer of Fun.  But my editor e-mailed to let me know that I have a new title for the Argentina book and a UK release date.  HONEYMOON WITH THE RANCHER will be out in the UK in March of 2011, with a NA release date to follow.

I'm having trouble sending with my e-mail, so if you've sent me something in the last few days and I haven't answered, that's why.

2 comments:

  1. Yay on your release date! Have fun with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for that 'Honeymoon with the Rancher', Donna. I don't read enough cowboy stories, and I ought to. Those hats, those leather chaps ...

    Jx

    ReplyDelete