Wednesday, July 28, 2010

For those of us not at Conference...

For those of us not at RWA Nationals in Orlando - my CP Michelle Styles is doing updates at the Pink Heart Society all week.  She's having a marvelous time and I have severe conference envy.  Well, except that I've lived out of a suitcase for the last 12 days and we're finally home - after a great vacation to Alberta and British Columbia.  We're hanging out with our family this weekend before everyone has to go back to work, lol, so I'll be back next week with pictures.  This weekend I'm looking forward to the pool, the barbeque, a birthday for my youngest and possibly some fireworks on Sunday night.

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to those pictures. It sounds like you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good vacation! I'm having conference envy too. Already figuring out things for NY though. Am not missing that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely Donna. I've been every other week at a time at a lake 3 hours from home this month. Nice times at a beautiful lake, but hubby is doing a job there so it's not all fun and play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to mention I have some new 'old' Donna A books to dig into when I finish my two current projects. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete