Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Universe redeemed

Doglet appears to be doing better - sleeping on the couch and no more *ahem* incidents. I am going to cook her up some rice and ground turkey and see if I can get her eating later tonight- we've fasted her since about 4:30 yesterday afternoon.  Fingers crossed.

AND

I forgot a detail and so went back to my master manuscript document to do a check.  While I was reading I had a HUGE lightbulb moment.  MASSIVELY HUGE.  Like the whole key to my hero.  Crazy thing is it's all foreshadowed there.  Sometimes I think it is a matter of clearing your mind and looking at something from a fresh angle. Bam, there it is, an added dimension that is so vital.

The great news about it is I now have upcoming scenes filtering into my head, because I was starting to lose sight of how things would play out after this next chapter. 

I re-read chapters 1-7 and I have to say - I really like these characters. I like them a lot. 

But it is nearly heartstring time.  I can't wait.

First though hanging out clothes and a spot of lunch!

1 comment:

  1. It's so sad when the fur children get sick! I'm so glad yours is doing better.

    Big yay on the lightbulb moment. I'm looking forward to getting my greedy hands on it :)

    ReplyDelete