Monday, June 28, 2010

Fun happening at the Junction!

This week is a whole lotta fun at Petticoats and Pistols.  There's a passel of first lines from the Fillies' books (including mine) and chances to win lotsa books.  Head on over every day this week!  There's a grand prize at the end, and the more you participate during the week the better your chances of scoring a win.

I'm working away at the WIP and tomorrow is the last day of school, Thursday is Canada Day and we have company coming so it's going to be crazy crazy, but I've named this summer the Summer of Fun and while work must be done I'm taking time to make sure I relax.  You know I get the sneaky feeling I'm just about as productive anyway and I'm a lot nicer to be around.  LOL

Have a good 'un - will check in during the next few days.  One never knows when there may be new news to report!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Donna, belated congratulations on your joining the P&P team. It's one of my fav group blogs although I haven't been as loyal this year as I have in the past.

    I'm so proud of you! :D I can't tell you how giddy I became when I spotted your photo on their header a couple weeks ago. Yes, I've been in my cave. Haha

    Wishing you all the best on your journey. I'm heading over there now to see what all the hoopla is about.

    Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fairly recent development - and the ladies there are so great! Have you popped over and played yet today?

    Meanwhile, I'm working on my last few chapters of this book. I'm really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, definitely relax :) Good luck with Canada day and your WIP!

    ReplyDelete