Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Break out the Tootie Horns! Strike up the band!

Ok, that might be a little over the top but you can't imagine my relief when I heard from my editor yesterday letting me know that Under Argentine Skies has been accepted! The title will change and I don't have a release date yet, but I'm sure I'll find that out soonish.

It took me three hours before it sunk in that this is my 15th book (11 for Harlequin Romance). It feels like a very nice number.

It doesn't mean, however, that I can slack off.  I chilled out to The Eagles last night and had a flash of inspiration for the current WIP - which I want to finish and deliver ASAP.

Before I dash off, I'm in the Author Spotlight chair at Minxes Of Romance today.  The Minxes are an awesome group of ladies who I think are destined for great things.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Donna.

    Congrats on 15th book getting accepted!!!

    ReplyDelete