Monday, June 14, 2010

Blogger has new bling...

I visited Fiona Harper's blog today and loved her new look and so I took a peek at blogger's new template options.  I really like it - only thing I had to do was adjust my banner to fit better which took me longer than it should since I'm an IDIOT when it comes to graphics. 

Today it's back to work on revisions and hopefully getting a truckload of mulch.  I took so many weeds out of the big flower bed that our huge compost bin is full (and it was just dumped on Friday during green week pick up).  You can actually SEE plants and shrubs - several of which will be blooming in the next few weeks.  I also put out the "spare" annuals I had left from doing planters to fill in some of the bare spots in the smaller beds.  Mostly Snapdragons which are the fave of the eldest, and Marigolds which are the fave of the younger.

We were also in the pool twice this weekend, once I got it ready to go Saturday morning.

But it is a grey, foggy-misty sort of day to it's chained to the desk I am.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. I need to check out the new bling too, it looks fabulous! Wow to the filling of the huge compost bin, that's some serious weeding! Good luck with the revisions!

    ReplyDelete