Thursday, May 13, 2010

A rising star....

Our local writing chapter is all abuzz these days.  We have some really prolific members and so there's usually good news floating around.  But I want to introduce you to one particular member today who has her debut hitting the shelves in a few weeks.  And I seriously think with all the developments - it seems there is something new each day - the poor girl is going to hyperventilate and simply pass out at some point.

Meet Pamela Callow.

Pam writes thrillers and this is her debut, DAMAGED, coming from MIRA.  Pam's writing is a lot like Pam, actually.  Smart, polished, and accessible.  I got a chance to read some teaser chapters and I can tell you it's going to launch her career into superstardom.  Her editors think so too, since they've bought and contracted more books from her!

The reviews coming in are AMAZING.  Check out her site and see what reviewers and other authors are saying.

And then, take a look at the trailer Harlequin put up on YouTube.  Tell me you don't want to read THAT.


I can't wait to get my copy!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait either, Donna! This book is going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Donna! I think MIRA did a great job on that trailer. I really appreciate your support!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete