Monday, May 03, 2010

It's a new month!

Omgracious, where did April go?  I'm convinced it's The Lost Month.  But apparently I survived it because here we are in May!

And of course the beginning of the month means my admin blitz, so here goes:

The winner of April's contest for a copy of Sold To The Highest Bidder goes to Linda Bass!  Congrats Linda!  I've sent you an e-mail.

My newsletter will be going out this morning and I'm hoping to get my site updated too - not a whole lot of new news as I'm really just working away on finishing revisions of the Argentina book and then moving on to The Rancher's Ready-Made Family.  Revising UAS has given me several lightbulbs about the next book so I'm actually quite looking forward to getting into it again.

And one more thing going on in April - I'm taking part in the Brenda Novak Auction for Diabetes Research.  My offerings are under the Pink Heart Society umbrella - so you can find them HERE - but there are so many great things up for bidding that it's a reader and writer's paradise.  And it's for such a great cause.  Brenda is an incredible woman and it's an honour to help out even just the tiniest bit.  There's a goody bag from me with all sorts of fun stuff - and also the Cowboys and Confetti duet is included in the Pink Heart Society Editor Tote, along with titles from the other PHS editors, Jenna Bayley-Burke and Michelle Styles.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Donna,
    Just received your newsletter and was thrilled to read that you have so much on the go. I'm glad for you, a fellow east coaster. You make me proud. You're such a prolific and giving author that you deserve all the good news coming your way. Keep up the good work!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. April did go by in a bit of a blur didn't it? I hope May slows down enough for me to actually enjoy it. At least on the weekends.

    ReplyDelete