Friday, April 23, 2010

Zzzzzzzzzzz

I realized I haven't truly blogged since last weekend, other than my quickie on sale notice on Tuesday.  And that is pretty indicative of my week.  Running club, errands, meetings, revisions on my revisions...I am swamped, people.  And it's starting to show.  Last night I got the bad mom award for forgetting my kid had badminton at the rec centre.  The hour was nearly through when we remembered.  She was fine with it.  I felt like a heel.

Today I need to do the banking, write a cheque and get it ready to mail before the tax man cometh, I need to wash a load of colours so we actually have clothing to wear, and I NEED to get 3 chapters in SOME sort of order.  I think I FINALLY have the first three chapters where they need to be - it's been a LOT of work.  And the changes there mean fairly substantial changes throughout the rest of the book too. Right now it might be tweaks rather than rewriting, but they're BIG tweaks. 

On the upside, the sun is shining, the grass is green, the trees are budding and my tulips are blooming.  The neighbour's forsythia and magnolias are blooming too, which are lovely.  This weekend one of my jobs is going to be getting my garden in order.  Some things are doing great, but so are the weeds.

ANYWAY, I need to get a move on.  Especially seeing as after school we have grocery shopping and my workout.  I am keeping on track with that which is good.  My brain might be tired, but my body is feeling good - albeit a little sore from the extra intensity this week.  :-)

Don't forget - tomorrow I'm visiting the gang at Petticoats and Pistols.  :-)  There's a prize for grabs too.  Feel free to come on by and sit a spell.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna. Best of luck with your busy day!

    ReplyDelete