Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Psyching myself up...

I always say that I'm going to the cave when revisions hit, and i never do. I always pop in and blog because it makes me feel good.  So I'm not going to say I'm on hiatus or cave dwelling. 

What I will say though is that massive revisions hit my inbox today so that is what I'm going to be working on in the foreseeable future.

Right now it's wrapping my head around alternatives and how I'm going to approach things before I launch in with the chainsaw and start cutting and reforesting.

In the meantime, have some wine.  I mean to.  :-)

3 comments:

  1. I'd love some wine! It' in the 90s (Farenheit, not Celsius!), no air conditioning, and a I have a cranky, hot toddler that doesn't want to nap.
    Oh, wait, it's only 2 p.m. Guess I should wait a bit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have dreadful toothache, big-style, so dare not drink in case it kills me, I'm on so many painkillers!

    Commiserations on the revisions. I'm just finishing my own (self-inflicted, so I can't moan) and then want to make some fairly big changes to another finished ms I have lying around, so I now how you feel.

    Have fun in the cave! (Maybe there'll be a caveman to keep you company, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the "R's" go well. Don't hibernate in that cave for to long will you? Caroline x

    ReplyDelete