Thursday, April 01, 2010

No April Fool's here....

It's April 1 and I am too busy today to worry about playing pranks.  But I did want to do a drive by posting as usually some fun things happen at the beginning of the month.




Her Lone Cowboy releases as part of a 2-in-1 with Diana Palmer's Tough To Tame tomorrow.  It's been available on the Mills and Boon website for a month, but now it will be in stores.  Hooray!




As it is out in Australia and New Zealand in May, it means it's available at http://www.eharlequin.com.au/ now, and it means I got a first peek at the cover.  Yum!  I'm really happy with it. 






I'm afraid I'm running around and around today so my newsletter will be slightly delayed as will a website update, but I'll be tackling both of those tasks on Monday - when I'll announce my newsletter prize winner and offering a new contest to celebrate my April release from Samhain - Sold To The Highest Bidder!

Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your book in the shop a few days ago,Donna! And your Aus/NZ cover is gorgrous - love the horses.

    ReplyDelete