Friday, April 09, 2010

IT'S OFFICIAL!

I just signed on the dotted line - Samhain has bought BREATHE and it's tentatively scheduled for sometime in November - I hope. 

I love this book, and I love that this summer I'm going to be able to once again visit the winery I visited a few years back when researching for it.  This area of British Columbia has some wonderful memories for me so I'm very happy that my editor read it and loved it too.  :-) 

Anyway I was over the moon yesterday when my editor e-mailed to let me know the good news.  It feels good to come right out and say it now that the contract is in hand.  :-)

Have a good weekend all.

14 comments:

  1. I didn't get a chance to congratulate you over on the loop, Donna - so I'll do it here.

    Congratulations! I can hear the love you have for this book through your written word. I'm so glad something you are that passionate about found a home with Samhain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Donna. I know this book will be as good as the others.


    misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Donna. Have a great weekend! Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna,

    Congratulations!

    All authors' should "hedge their bets" and seek as many outlets for their work as possible.

    BTW. I do love your Lilac image!!

    If you would care to accept a Beautiful Blogger Award, feel free to copy/paste from my blog and you'll see the "fun questions" to play with on the Beautiful Blogger page!

    best

    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Donna, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant news - I am thrilled for you. Many congratulations!
    Hugs, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Popping in to say congrats too, Donna! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Another success! You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete