Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Holy Smokin' Deal, Batman!

I got my eharlequin newsletter today and saw there is a new sale in town. I saddled up and clicked on the link and lo and behold found HER LONE COWBOY on sale.


If you haven't bought it yet and feel the need, it's at a low low price of $1.08. HOLY SMOKES! That's 76% off. In fact there are tons of good books there, so it's worth having a look.

The sale page is at http://www.eharlequin.com/store.html?cid=635&cmpid=EMWNINT201004200006

Now I'm working on revisions but first I have a meeting in town.  We meet for breakfast and I'm looking forward to it because we got to Cora which is pure breakfast deliciousness.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the revisions and have an amazing breakfast. I'm feeling seriously deprived with my cereal :P

    ReplyDelete