Friday, April 30, 2010

Good Ju Ju

I had to run a few errands this morning and stopped to grab a bottle of wine for the weekend.

I was in a hurry so I headed for the South America section - perhaps it's writing about Argentina that makes me gravitate there lately, but I couldn't resist a particular bottle.

You see, my hero's last name is Mendoza.  And the preferred wine at the estancia at the moment is a Malbec.  So when I saw the Argentina section and a bottle of Mendoza Station Malbec...

Hey, I need all the help I can get.  :-)

Now I need need need to get these few chapters done before the weekend as it is going to be run run run.

1 comment:

  1. I visited Kenilworth Castle in Warwickshire today, where they were having an Elizabethan pageant, and enjoyed my first ever glass of 'mead'. It tasted similar to wild blackberry liqueur, though apparently it's made with honey. Strong though. even just a little taster glassful made me feel all warm and woozy for fifteen minutes.

    We all need a little something to help us with the natural stresses of being a writer, lol.

    ReplyDelete