Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday

Time really seems to be racing by me this week, with little things taking up too much of it and me feeling really, really scattered.  This morning got off track with muddy shoes and then my husband called (he's on the road) and then my MIL and I chatted...and there are no real party preparations made for Friday, which is my daughter's 12th birthday party.

So I will keep the blog short so I can finally get to word count.  The bright spot of the day was getting the Mills and Boon newsletter and seeing Tough To Tame/Her Lone Cowboy featured as a recommended read...and then seeing a few squee-ing kind of messages from friends because of it.  I never know when those sorts of things are going to happen and so they are lovely surprises that really help keep a writer motivated when the daily grind of word count etc. is wearing....

Anyhoo...off I go.  I fixed the POV issue from yesterday and am surging forward with the end of chapter 2.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the recommended read! I've been trying to find the realease date for Oz I don't suppose you know it off the top of your head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be out in Oz in May, Lacey! :-) I can't wait until April 1 so I can see what the cover looks like. The Oz covers have had a facelift and they are GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Donna! Poor Australia, always waiting :P I have to admit I'm liking what I've seen of the new covers too :D

    ReplyDelete