Friday, March 19, 2010

UGH!

Today is one of those days I feel I should have stayed in bed.  Little things - like forgetting to put out the recycling, or screwing up an appointment, or whatever.  To be honest, I'm looking forward to tomorrow as the girls and I are going shopping.  The daughter hit the motherlode on her birthday so it will not cost me all that much.  I do however need to take the truck as I am picking up a new pool cover before coming home.  There will be a trip to the bookstore - always a treat.  Buying my eldest a new pair of outdoor shoes. Probably lunch out for the three of us.  The dh gets to stay home and have a man day and watch the dogs.

Today though I have to get some work done and I also want to point out that Barbara Vey is holding her annual anniversary bash at her Publisher's Weekly Beyond Her Book blog.  There's a ton of books and prizes up for grabs and today I'm there too.  :-)

Now - off to walk dogs and put in a load of wash and that sort of thing.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fabulous day with the girls. Yesterday, my Mom and youngest daughter went shopping and out to lunch. It was a nice treat in the middle of the week. Of course, with March break, not much writing being done in my house this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good "girly" day out. Get DD to buy *you* a coffee for a change. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete