Monday, March 08, 2010

Spring is in the air

It is a gorgeous springlike day today.  Our snow is gone, we did some yard work yesterday and today the sun is shining.  It was lovely to have the alarm go off at 6:23 and it not be pitch black in the bedroom.  Even nicer to eat dinner last night without needing the dining light on.  I LOVE the longer days.  The girls over-taxed the dog yesterday during a rousing game of fetch and she's hobbling a bit this morning so we did the shorter loop for our walk - but it was just lovely. 

I'm just about ready to get to work but before I do I wanted to let you know I'm over at Tote Bags 'n' Blogs today.  I made a promise to my daughter back in 2006 and I'm going to have to make good on it this week.  Pop on over and find out what it is.  :-)

Now - I'm about to introduce my single mom heroine to my very sexy bachelor rancher.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're no longer battling with the snow :) I just popped over to Tote Bags 'n' Blogs and I hope you'll let us know which one you pick :D

    ReplyDelete