Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday, dogsitting, and DST *blink*

It's Monday.  Someone prop my eyelids open with toothpicks, okay?

It's also spring break, and we're dogsitting, and we lost an hour of sleep Saturday night thanks to DST.  The dogsitting isn't a big deal except the barking.  Especially barking at 11:30 p.m. when everyone is asleep. 

Anyway I figure I'll catch up on sleep in a few weeks - as there's something cool coming up next week that may keep me from my regular snoozing schedule.

In other news today-  I am restarting my current book.  Ugh and Sigh.  But it will be much better and stronger for it and a strong beginning is SO crucial.

Today I'm at the Pink Heart Society with Male on Monday and there's also an interview with me at LoveCats DownUnder!  Come on over to the PHS to meet a gold medalist (mmmm) and then visit the LoveCats! 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the toothpicks, your WIP and the DST. I'm so glad we don't have it, I think it would kill me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm re-doing the opening of mine too...as soon as I can think of a way to do it. Isn't that always the way?

    ReplyDelete