Tuesday, March 09, 2010

HER LONE COWBOY release day!

Today is the official release day for HER LONE COWBOY!  Yee haw!  I'm so excited...I love this book SO much and Noah will always be a bit special.  I've had some great feedback about the book so far from readers who snagged it early via eharlequin and that's just awesome.  There is nothing better than reader mail!

I'm blogging around to celebrate and today finds me at RomConInc.  Post in the comments and you can win a copy of the book. 

**I LIED.  I went by what I know - that the release sched is the second Tuesday of the month.  Which today would be.  HOWEVER amazon etc. is showing the official release date of March 16.  One more week.  Apologies.

Why does it feel like someone just popped my balloon?

Now I'm off to fix my chapter one of TRRMF.  I realized yesterday that I had been far too nice to my characters and it needs a good old injection of conflict.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. It's the next on my TBR pile. I opened it this morning, inhaled chapter one . . . then remembered I had a book of my own to write - darn it!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I do hope you like it Kate!

    ReplyDelete