Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Getting there...

I finally finished chapter four of The Rancher's Ready-Made Family, putting me at approximately 1/3 done.  Which is good news.  Barring weird and funky happenings, I'd love to finish the first draft of this by the end of April.  Of course lots can happen between now and then so it's a flexible plan.  Still. 

And I've also indulged in some fabulous reading - A trilogy by Julianne MacLean.  In fact I finished one this morning because I couldn't put it down.  I probably should have done some other things first.  But I cannot find it within myself to be sorry - it was way too enjoyable. 

However it does mean I still have a load of laundry to do and a trip to the post office before picking up kidlets from school.

And that is all that is exciting around here.   Right now it's just day to day drudgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment