Wednesday, February 03, 2010

One Down, Two to Go

Working on: Art Fact Sheets
Listening to: Il Divo
Reading: Next RITA book

I finished my edits last night at 10 p.m. and sent them off in a bit of a daze.  I'm fighting the cold my kids had last week and I was pretty bagged by that time of night.  Today it is keeping the sore throat at bay.  It's so bloody cold outside that the doglet and I went to the bus stop and straight back. Even then when we waited for the few minutes for the bus to pick up the kids, she alternated lifting her front paws because of the cold.  Brrrrrr.

So now it is on to completing art fact sheets for The Cowboy's Doorstep Baby or whatever it ends up being called.  This is the first time I've actually had to do them for any of my Romances so it should be quite an interesting day.

And then it is back to the WIP.  I have been away from it long enough that I'm itching to get back.

The other day I mentioned reprints and how Montana, Mistletoe, Marriage will be reprinted in a Christmas anthology in November.  I also found out yesterday that Hired: The Italian's Bride will have an outing on UK shelves this July in Mediterranean Men and Marriage with Raye Morgan and Carol Grace.  I'm very excited to be having some stories make the rounds again and so early on for me too! 

Now back to the grind, as this afternoon the doglet has an appointment with the groomer and then there is a trip to the dollar store for props for a school project tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. Got your book "The Soldier's Homecoming" from Amazon yesterday. I'm going to bed early and have a good read! Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! You'll have to let me know what you think of it!

    Going to bed early sounds SOOO good....zzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete