Friday, February 26, 2010

Met my deadline....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

UAS was sent to my editor today, coming in at a grand total of 53,000 words. 

I know what I'm writing next - get to dig into casting and character sheets on Monday - but I've been up since 3:30 this morning courtesy of wild storm that is dumping copious amounts of rain and blowing a gale.  The wind is ferocious and is showing no signs of abating.  This weekend is the usual groceries and cleaning the house and otherwise I plan to watch Olympics and read.

But right now I think I'm going to have a nap.

Night night.

4 comments:

  1. Night night! And congrats on finishing the wip! Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a-howling, isn't it? We were in Mahone Bay this morning and you could have gone surfing, the waves were that big!

    Congrats on getting the MS done and in the mail. Looking forward to seeing the new cast and hearing about the new story ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Mother nature's parties are always too loud ;) Take care of yourself and try not to get blown away...

    ReplyDelete