Thursday, February 25, 2010

CDB gets a new title!

I'm just finishing up this go-round of UAS so I can hand it in to my editor tomorrow, and we also just spoke on the phone which was awesome.  I have a rough idea of what I'm writing next and I'll put together some notes for her next week - right now my head is full of Sophia and Tomas and there's not much room for thinking of a new hero or heroine.  But seeing as the next deadline is not too far away, it's nice to know what direction to travel.  :-)

I also found out that The Cowboy's Doorstep Baby is now Proud Rancher, Precious Bundle!  It's scheduled for a UK release in October, and will be out early 2011 in North America - not 100% sure of the month yet.   I can't wait to see the cover they come up with!

Now back to edits.  Not a moment to lose!

3 comments:

  1. I just love the new titles! Is the UK release date for Proud Rancher, Precious Bundle the same for Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great title Donna! Can't wait for its release in October (uk). Have a good weekend. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing the book, Donna!

    ReplyDelete