Thursday, February 11, 2010

And the north wind doth blow...

The vicious storm that hit the US and bits of Southern Ontario has mostly passed us by, but the result of that is a north wind that is blowing this morning.  It is a bitter, cold thing that makes the skin on your face feel like it is shrinking.  The dog and I were happy to be back inside after our walk, but I definitely felt like having a hot breakfast.




Then it is back to work.  I have made notes about threads that I have dropped that need picking up again, the kinds that are the little details but really stitch up a story if you know what I mean.  One of those threads have to do with this necklace:


And yet another has to do with this picture to the left.

Right now I am preparing to blow things up - in a big way.


2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace. I was 67 on Feb 2 so Amethyst is my birthstone and I love lavendar.
    Can't wait to see how this necklace is involved in your story.

    misskalllie2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous pictures... I'll take one of each please :P

    ReplyDelete