Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday

Working on: UAS
Listening to: cat dragging toy around - music later
Reading: Powerful Italian, Penniless Housekeeper - India Grey

Events of yesterday made output a poor effort, darnit.  Am trying to play catch up today.  Only I just remembered now that I forgot to send two important e-mails yesterday so I have to do that first. 

But I am still blogging about the web and today is my day over at Tote Bags 'n' Blogs talking about getting the year off to a fab (if not frenetic) start.  :-)

Sorry for the short post but work beckons.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Lorraine Nelson9:39 AM

    Just popped in to say Hi! and wish you the best year yet for publication. Have had lots on the go since Christmas and haven't written much. Trying to catch up and get back into it this week.

    ReplyDelete