Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Romantic Times

I need to post more of my pitch contest notes but time has been getting away with me the last few days in a BIG ugly way.

And since the morning got off to a rough start, I feel compelled to be less writerly advice and more good news and so I am only going to blog about the fact that my March release HER LONE COWBOY, which is the second book in the Cowboys and Confetti duet and features my one-armed hero, got a 4 from Romantic Times.

The reviewer said "Well-defined characters and a powerful conflict drive the plot, and the story's especially touching because of Noah's plight and inner strength."

I'm so very pleased because this is one of THOSE books that I hold especially dear to my heart.

Carry on.  I am off to pick up kidlets and come back to more work.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Donna - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Donna! Congratulations. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations love - great review. I am so looking forward to reading this book after hearing you talk about it.

    ReplyDelete