Monday, January 11, 2010

New week - New start

Working on: Chapter 2 of UAS
Listening to:  Going to be Liona Boyd album Romanza - right after kids are out the door
Reading: STILL reading The Lost Symbol - but making definite progress and finding it hard to put down...despite any and all complaints about Brown's writing, he succeeds in keeping me turning the pages.

The New Start I mention in the blog title is thankfully not a new start to the book.  :-)  It is the beginning of a brand new week and I needed the weekend away from the book to mull over some things.  As a result the house got cleaned and we did some shopping and I critiqued a chapter and had my monthly RWA chapter meeting.  And now I feel ready to charge in.

This week also marks the release of ONE DANCE WITH THE COWBOY - if people have stocked early, you might find it now.  Release date is officially tomorrow.  If people stock late - hopefully you'll find it by the end of the week.  Or if you've bought online - it should ship tomorrow.  :-)  In case you haven't noticed, I'm pretty excited about this duet hitting the shelves. 

And because it's out tomorrow, I'm in the middle of promo as well.  Today I'm over at The Writing Playground with a very yummy post.  Or you can read an excerpt up at Fresh Fiction

I'm looking out my window at a fresh inch or so of snow and a beautiful pearly purple pink sky.  I am off to do the school run and walk the dog, on what looks to be a gorgeous winter morning. 

1 comment:

  1. You've had a busy weekend :) I'm waiting for them to invent the self cleaning house ;)

    ReplyDelete