Thursday, January 21, 2010

Finally responding to the meme....

Before I go further I want to point out that Borders Romance Buyer Sue Grimshaw is our Industry Insider guest at the Pink Heart Society today - and in addition to her wonderful interview, there's a $15 Borders e-gift card up for grabs to a commenter.  :-)


Ok.  I have been tagged a few times and haven't responded - honestly things have been so manic I couldn't wrap my head around it.  But today I'm finally going to do the Kreativ Blogger thing and tell you seven things about me that you probably didn't know. 

1. My favorite kind of apple is an Empire.

2. I can (or have) played four instruments in addition to singing.

3. I used to make up stories complete with dialogue while sitting on the lawn tractor.

4. I'm left handed, but my writing looks right-handed.

5. I hate driving in the rain since I totalled my car in 1993 when I hydroplaned during a thunderstorm at rush hour.

6. If I had had any boys, my first pick of a name had been Jared.

7. My T-9 and T-10 vertebrae are fused together and have likely been that way since birth.

I know I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but every time I think of it the people I try to tag have already been tagged.  So I'm not.  I'm just going to enjoy going around the web and reading the 7 random things other people have put up.  :-)

Now - back to the WIP, and later I am going to take the scoop and clear the snow from the driveway.  The school bus was a wee bit late this morning after the dump we got yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Well firstly hello musical genius!

    3. Love it, but no one in their right mind would let me on a lawn tractor to give it a try :).
    5. I can't imagine how terrifying that would be!
    6. I love the name Jared - it's a great hero name :).
    7. Do you get any pain from having your vertebrae fused together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Lacey.

    No, I don't get any pain, but I do find I get some stiffness. Working in a chair all day doesn't help. Pilates and yoga are godsends.

    ReplyDelete