Before I go further I want to point out that Borders Romance Buyer Sue Grimshaw is our Industry Insider guest at the Pink Heart Society today - and in addition to her wonderful interview, there's a $15 Borders e-gift card up for grabs to a commenter. :-)
1. My favorite kind of apple is an Empire.
2. I can (or have) played four instruments in addition to singing.
3. I used to make up stories complete with dialogue while sitting on the lawn tractor.
4. I'm left handed, but my writing looks right-handed.
5. I hate driving in the rain since I totalled my car in 1993 when I hydroplaned during a thunderstorm at rush hour.
6. If I had had any boys, my first pick of a name had been Jared.
7. My T-9 and T-10 vertebrae are fused together and have likely been that way since birth.
I know I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but every time I think of it the people I try to tag have already been tagged. So I'm not. I'm just going to enjoy going around the web and reading the 7 random things other people have put up. :-)
Now - back to the WIP, and later I am going to take the scoop and clear the snow from the driveway. The school bus was a wee bit late this morning after the dump we got yesterday.