Friday, January 22, 2010

Busy...

Today is turning out to be manic.  So a couple of quick things before I move to the next item on my list.

First of all, there's a great sale at Mills and Boon. 

Romance is definitely in the air as Valentine's Day swiftly approaches. Leave nothing to chance in 2010 ~ make sure the men in your life deliver with this exclusive offer of 30% OFF all books and eBooks at www.millsandboon.co.uk until the end of January!



To claim your discount go to www.millsandboon.co.uk and start shopping. Enter the code CUPID11 into the promotion code box as you check out and your discount will automatically be applied to your order.

Since One Dance With The Cowboy is out this month, and also Mistletoe and Marriage is still available, I thought I might bring it to your attention.
 
Next up:  The pitch contest.  Today is your last day for entering, so get your pitch to me before midnight tonight EST.  I'm going to be reading the pitches over the weekend. 
 
And finally - tomorrow I'm guest blogger over at Praire Chicks Write Romance.  I was the Chicks' first guest blogger ever and that was just about a year ago, so it's a nice bit of symmetry.  Plus I think the post is something that writers in particular should read.  :-)
 
Right - off I go. 

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your visit, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck pitchers ;)

    ReplyDelete