Monday, December 07, 2009

ON THE 8th DAY OF CHRISTMAS - KIMBERLY LANG!



Day Eight, and boy is this a treat!  I met Kim Lang this past summer in Washington, DC at RWA Nationals.  I will never forget breakfast with the "newbie" group and finding out that Kim does, in fact, have minions to do her bidding.

Well, it made me laugh then and it still makes me laugh now.  I even laughed reading her bio (says one who is also married to Dilbert).  See for yourself...




Kimberly Lang hid romance novels behind her textbooks in junior high, and even a master’s program in English couldn’t break her obsession with dashing heroes and Happily Ever After. A ballet dancer turned English teacher, Kimberly married an electrical engineer and turned her life into an ongoing episode of “When Dilbert Met Frasier.” She and her Darling Geek live in beautiful North Alabama with their one Amazing Child—who, unfortunately, shows an aptitude to sports.



Visit Kimberly at www.booksbykimberly.com for the latest news or visit her group site at www.WritingPlayground.com for all kinds of fun!

Kim's contribution to the prize is The Millionaire's Misbehaving Mistress (or for short, MMM!)
 

Perfect, polite… and passionate!


As Dallas’s most eligible bachelor and heir to his family fortune, billionaire Will Harrison knows how to handle the paparazzi – but his little sister Evie is a worry…

Miss Behavior, etiquette expert Gwen Sawyer, has only three weeks to work her magic on Evie before a society ball, and so moves into Will’s luxurious penthouse. However, she discovers too late that etiquette is the last thing on devilishly handsome Will’s mind…


Today's clue is ELVES  - after all aren't they the ultimate minions?

Send an e-mail to donnaalward@hotmail.com with the clue as the subject line.  Easy peasy!  One entry per day!  And not many days left, so make sure you get your name in the hat!

7 comments:

  1. *A* Minion. Only one. Although my Minion does have an assistant Minion to help her when I get too needy.

    I (heart) you Donna, and we will find you a minion of your own one day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assistant Minion here. Minion is at work so I am being support girl.

    It's a great gig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minions...hmmmm...what an idea! I'm going to have to get me some of those. I wonder if they're in stock at WalMart...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minions ~~ I could really use one of those to help me around the house! And I could definitely used several before I retired from teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping over to wave Hi! And BTW, your Minion and Assistant Minion are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heart Kimberly, her minion and her assistant minion. All three of them would do anything for anyone.

    Not to mention that this book rocks!

    Instigator

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like Kim I love dashing hero's and happily ever after.

    ReplyDelete